Cannabis products are available in various forms. People can consume it in their favorite products like gummies, cookies, candies, vape pen, capsule, brownies, etc. When you consume in tinctures or capsule, you know the dosage to take because that is contained in it. However, in candies, lozenges, and edible items the drawback is, not knowing the exact amount.
Some people prefer making their own edible items at home, but they too don’t know the exact quantity of CBD to sprinkle on it. Thus, people take less or more dose of CBD which is harmful for health. Local dispensaries sell a combination of CBD and THC gummies, candies, lozenges, etc. therefore, while buying always check ingredients.
Darwin is an award-winning CBD item producer that includes distilled CBD without any impurities into its products. Their product is available in all local dispensaries of Arizona. There are series of products available for different types of requirements. Every product has specified dosage, which means you just need to follow instructions. It is a well-trusted company that provides authentic product all over Arizona.
The standard dose for beginners is 5mg to 10mg, and medical dosages differ for every patient as specified by their physician.
Here are some tips to identify proper dosage of CBD while consuming its associated products –
- Every product packaging specifies ingredients and their exact quantity in it, same goes with CBD products. Read the instructions properly before taking decisions.
- At an early stage, it is wise to consume it in minimum quantity, because most products contain slight amount of THC which can make you dizzy, anxious and paranoia. Once you adapt low dosage then you may start increasing your quantity with time.
- It is difficult to control your desire of eating more than one edible item, but you need to increase your tolerance power otherwise with every bite increase, it will increase CBD quantity. Take second bite of edible product only when you feel that the effect of first dose has faded.
- Don’t try with empty stomach or after consuming alcohol because that can increase the effect of THC present in product.
- Every CBD product has slight effect which can be shocking at beginning stage, thus stay in friendly surroundings like among family members or friends at early stage. Once you’re use to the effects, then you may consume it in places like market, office, etc.
In case you feel you overdosed CBD then follow these tips –
- Move to a safe and calm environment where you have trustworthy people or no one. This gives you assurance safety.
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated.
- Grate lemon and chew a tablespoon for some time before swallowing.
These tips might help, but you feel that the effect is high and if there are symptoms like vomiting, dizziness, or diarrhea, then it wise to consult physician immediately.