A neurologist is an expert who specializes in nerve-related problems. Central and peripheral system area unit are the two vital components of the entire nervous system. It consists of the brain and spinal cord. Illness related to brain can’t be detected easily; however, they can become very severe, so it is essential to get on-time treatment. Brain’s structure is quite complex, and neurologist gains years of experience before performing brain surgery.
It is essential to visit someone very trusted when it comes to brain injury. Suitable diagnose must be done, and the doctor will provide a proper prescription. It is often seeing people like to visit metro cities for an effective treatment for brain-related issues. However, one can search for a good neurologist in their city by doing adequate research. There are some effective websites like careclues.com which provide a suitable platform to get the detail of suitable neurologist in your city. For instance, you are looking for a neurologist in Kolkata then you may insert your query in the search bar as “neurologist in Kolkata”.
Specialization of the neurologist:
The nervous system is quite complex, due to this neurologist choose different areas for their specialization. Some of the areas of expertise are mentioned below:
- Headache medicine
- Neuromuscular medicine
- Geriatric Neurology
- Autonomic disorder
- Child neurology
- Intervention neuroradiology
Prevention to avoid brain diseases
Mostly brain diseases like Epilepsy and brain tumor are not easily curable. These diseases required the immediate attention of neurologist. However, some suitable changes in diet can finish the serious causes of brain diseases.
- Diet Recommendation
- Include different and especially seasonal fruit in your diet
- Reduce your fat, balance your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Replace cream sauces with tomato sauces
- Reduce sweet intake
- Avoid fried and fast food
- Minimize your alcohol intake
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water on daily basis
Exercise is highly recommended to keep the arteries clear and maintain the strength of heart muscles. Exercise is the basic requirement of the body.
- Regular exercise maintains your body weight and saves your body from potential diseases.
- Experts recommend doing aerobics and anaerobic exercise daily. Anaerobic exercise focuses on building muscles strength, whereas aerobic exercise gets your heart pumping.
- Swimming, running, and cycling are other exercises which are highly recommended by the experts.
The brain is a vital organ in the human body. A slight issue can affect the whole body. It is necessary to go for a checkup to a suitable neurologist in case you sense some brain problem. Regular exercise and suitable diet must bring in practice, so your body stay fit and your brain stay healthy.